Man-Tra-Con can help you find a job and start building a new life!
If you are an unemployed adult, 18 years or older, Man-Tra-Con career services can help you find a good paying job to better support yourself and your family. These services, grant funded by the U.S. Department of Labor, are available at NO COST TO YOU!
If you are eligible to participate, the following will be provided to help you find a job:
- Work Experience Program — Get paid while you learn new skills on the job! We work with local employers to find positions that fit your skills and interests.
- CDL Truck Driver Training — We pay for training, plus help with transportation costs, and other expenses while you are in school.
- Computer Skills Training — Learn about the latest online resources, how to use a computer or laptop, and more.
- Career Coaching — “One-on-one” personal career guidance and coaching at every step to help you create a resume, research employers, apply for a job, interview, and get hired!
- Tools — While enrolled in our program, you will also receive a laptop with Internet access to help with your job search.
Need more information?
Contact Emily Killen at 618-998-0970, ext. 232, or email: email@example.com
Find out if you are eligible for DWG Career Services…
The Career DWG program is financed 100% by U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) federal grant funds. $356,635 in grant funds have been designated for this program. No part of the Career DWG program is financed by non-governmental agencies.
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.