Supply chain intelligence is now more crucial than ever. The Illinois Office of Employment and Training, Man-Tra-Con Corporation, and the Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) are here to help boost your team’s foundational supply chain knowledge, which benefits your individual team members and your company’s bottom line.
Enroll your team in Essential Supply Chain Management Skills at no cost to you or your employees.
This course is a comprehensive overview of Supply Chain Management that includes the fundamentals of inventory management, manufacturing management, and distribution & logistics. Participants in the course will:
- Explore the distribution channel to determine how products and services make their way from the manufacturer.
- Explore the essential concepts of modern manufacturing management as it relates to the customer.
- Discover the functions of warehousing and transportation, and the responsibility of ensuring goods and services are available at the proper place and in the proper quantities.
- Examine how manufacturers efficiently manage the ordering, receiving, storing, tracking and selling of inventories of raw materials, components and finished goods.
- Understand the role and proper management of inventories.
Participants will earn a certificate of completion at the end of the course. ASCM is providing the curriculum, instructors, mentoring and a 12-month professional ASCM membership that includes access to their Supply Chain Learning Center with over 1,000 educational resources.
For more information, please contact Emily Perks at 618-998-0970, ext. 202, or via email at EmilyPerks@mantracon.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Watch a Zoom meeting presentation by Fernanda Debellian, Director for Workforce Development Programs, and Heather Mathis, ASCM Master Instructor, as they dive deep into the “Essentials of Supply Chain Management” program developed for up skilling workers in various roles within the supply chain organization.