Regional Office in Marion, Illinois
Let us help you find a job or additional training…
Message to Customers
Man-Tra-Con Corporation is always available to help you with your job search, career, or educational goals. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are NOW open by APPOINTMENT ONLY. At this time, staff from IDES, Crosswalk, or DHS, are NOT available for onsite services at the American Job Center SI. Referrals for requested services will be sent to IDES, Crosswalk, and DHS via email.
A FACE MASK IS REQUIRED during your scheduled appointment. If you do not have a mask, Man-Tra-Con staff can provide you with one. Social distancing guidelines are in place and must be followed. Based on guidelines from our state Interagency Team and the Illinois Department of Health, we are required to ask the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID19 within the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
On the day of your scheduled appointment — if you are not feeling well, are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, and/or running a fever — PLEASE CALL TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT! We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Contact Man-Tra-Con at 618-998-0970 to schedule your appointment today!
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Get Hired IL
- Illlinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)
- IDES Unemployment Insurance Benefits & COVID-19 FAQs
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Illinois Department of Human Resources (IDHS)
- Illinois workNet
- John A. Logan College
- Rend Lake College
- Southern Illinois Healthcare
- Southern Illinois University — Carbondale
- SUPPORT FOR WORKERS IN CRISIS —
One Fair Wage Emergency Fund
We have compiled a listing of additional information to help you during the COVID-19 crisis, including information on applying for Unemployment Insurance Benefits, area employers who are currently hiring, food assistance, healthcare, utilities, business loans, hotlines, and more.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will be following the guidance of federal and state agencies, including Governor Pritzker, to help protect our community while working to serve you to the best of our ability. We will keep you updated as information changes. Please visit this website for the latest information on services, processes, and/or cancellations.
For additional information about our services, call (618) 998-0970.