Chief Executive Officer
Let us help you find a job or additional training…
For questions or additional information on the following:
- Adult, Dislocated Worker, or Youth Employment & Training programs — Contact Program Director Michelle Cerutti at 618-998-0970, ext. 229.
- Business Services — Contact Business Services Administrator Tena Studer at 618-998-0970, ext. 209
- Southern Illinois Workforce Development Board and/or Economic Development — Contact Chief Executive Officer Kathy Lively at 618-998-0970, ext. 237.
- Equal Employment Officer (EEO) — Contact EEO Officer Tammy Kirk at 618-998-0970, ext. 215.
- For general information — Call 618-998-0970.
Man-Tra-Con serves Local Workforce Investment Area 25, which includes Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Perry, and Williamson counties. Offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Learn how Man-Tra-Con services can help you find a job, return to school, or get more training.
Attend one of our Informational Sessions held every day, Monday through Friday, in Marion, and on Wednesdays in Mt. Vernon, beginning at 9:00 a.m. If you are unable to attend one of our informational sessions, please call Reba at 618-998-0970, ext. 240, for assistance.
(American Job Center, Illinois Star Centre)
3000 W. DeYoung Street, Suite 800-B
Marion, Illinois 62959
(618) 998-0970 (Voice)
(618) 364-8133 (TTY Video Phone)
(618) 998-1291 (FAX)
(One-Stop Business & Employment Center,
Rend Lake College MarketPlace)
333 Potomac Boulevard, Suite F
Mt. Vernon, Illinois 62864
(618) 241-6887 (Voice)
(618) 242-7328 (TTY)
(618) 244-9907 (FAX)
We have additional locations in Franklin, Jackson, and Perry counties. Services at those locations are available by appointment only. For more information, attend one of our informational sessions or call Reba at 618-998-0970, ext. 240, for assistance.