The Back to Business (B2B) grant program is a key component of Governor JB Pritzker’s $1.5 billion economic package designed to maximize the impact of American Rescue Plan Act funds provided to Illinois. It sets forth $250 Million for businesses that have experienced losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic to support them in their recovery.
Here’s What You Need to Know…
- $5,000-$150,000 grants to cover operations/staff/overhead costs
- Must have revenues of $20 million or less in 2019,
and a reduction in revenue in 2020 due to COVID-19
Priority given for these businesses applying:
- Hardest hit industries — such as hotels, salons, fitness centers, restaurants, and more.
- Disproportionately Impacted Areas (DIAs) — economically distressed communities which have had higher case counts of COVID-19.
- Businesses who have yet to qualify for state or federal assistance, including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF), BIG, and more.
Application is fast and easy!
Need Application Assistance? Man-Tra-Con can help!
For questions or assistance completing the application form when it becomes available, contact DOL Grant Coordinator Emily Perks via email at: EmilyPerks@mantracon.org or Kathy Lively, CEO, Man-Tra-Con, at KathyLively@mantracon.org