Man-Tra-Con Corporation offers "no cost" workforce solutions for both businesses and job seekers! Browse our Web site to find out how we can help you find qualified employees or achieve your career and employment goals.
We are also involved in several community-based special projects and youth program initiatives, including services for dislocated or "laid-off" workers.
| What's New!
- Learn how Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding has made a difference in our community. More >>
- Job Fair in Herrin
for Retail Food Store Positions.
- Request for Proposals
Man-Tra-Con is requesting proposals from qualified certified public accounting firms to perform an agency wide audit on all grants, contracts, programs and transactions. More >>
- Sector Partnership National Emergency Grant Opportunity. Apply Today >>
- Apply for Services... Complete an ONLINE Application Form.
- Success is a Journey! Let us help you on the road to career success with workshops provided by our partners. More >>
- Need Basic Computer Skills Training?
Sign up for a "no-cost" workshop taught by JALC. More >>
- Out of school and looking for work? Join our Work Experience Program. More >>
- Employers: Learn about our Work Experience Program with wages paid by Man-Tra-Con. More >>
- Are you a job seeker with a disability? Find out what services are available to help you. More >>
- Learn how hiring workers with disabilities will enhance your business! More >>
- Browse our online
job board for the late- breaking employment opportunities! More >>
- Laid-off from your job? We can help! More >>
- Looking for a job?
We can help you learn new skills while earning a paycheck. More
- Resources for veterans. More >>
You Hire, You Train,
We PAY! More >>